Guy orders Wi-Fi-only 2013 Google Nexus 7 tablet, gets LTE model instead
0. phoneArena 13 Aug 2013, 23:12 posted on
Life is definitely more enjoyable when fortune is on your side. Take this guy in China, for example – he just ordered the new Wi-Fi-only Google Nexus 7 tablet, yet got the LTE model instead, with 32GB of storage. You know, the LTE model that isn't even available for purchase yet. About $331 is what he paid for the tablet, which makes this deal quite a bargain...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Shatter (Posts: 1968; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Or he could probably sell it for like $1000.
2. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
why $1000 sell it for like $1500 or $2000 :P you know its limited edition
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7367; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If he doesn't want it, a I'd be more than happy to buy it off him. :)
5. Tazer2365 (Posts: 44; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Is it me, or does he have a Moto X too? Look at the reflection.
7. ardent1 (Posts: 1991; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
There's not enough details to work off -- for all we know, it could be a Chinese knockoff. There are so many (cheap) smartphones in Asia that never surface in the US.
Check out this phone that has a similar lens and flash.
9. _Bone_ (Posts: 2104; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Nah, the Moto X doesn't have such large volume rockers.
8. roscuthiii (Posts: 1785; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
The LTE model would be a nice surprise, but I'd really rather not have another data plan. I'm good with the PDA Net+ & PDA Net Tablet combo.