Gunnar Optiks hands-on
0. phoneArena 23 Mar 2013, 16:27 posted on
Enter Gunnar Optiks, a gaming centric eyewear company that manufactures a wide range of stylish glasses that are worn to prevent eye strain, fatigue, and can even improve detail and focus in what you’re looking at. Right away, we can instantly see the resemblance of the Gunnar Optiks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Jack58221 (Posts: 130; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
Lol, my grandma uses these for driving... and I do for skiing.
3. techloverNYC (Posts: 411; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Im pretty sure their claims of improving game experience,etc are not backup by any scientific info.
My Claim: Those ppl who give them good review or say this stuff works just dont want to look an idiot who just spend $100+ on a pair of tint sunglasses.
4. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I'm rather interested in what the Glass can do. I'm picking the glass designs then when the price of Glass becomes affordable.,
5. JEverettnow (Posts: 202; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Those As Seen On Tv HD glasses will do the same thing. They are $20 and use the same yellow hue to make things "pop" and not give you eye strain.