Grippy Pad comes in four different colors
Grippy Pad makes your smartphone sticky with microsuction magic
3. ayephoner (Posts: 850; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
that is neat.
the iphone is pretty light and has a completely flat surface. how would this thing do with a curved back? or with a textured surface or case?
4. pooked (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
someone let me know if this works on the gnex due to its textured back.
5. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4774; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Listen Chuck Norris, you can do anything. We don't need to let you know anything, you need to let us know what we need to let you know. lol
But all kidding aside, I would like to know because I too have a GNex!
7. pooked (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
Sometimes i hate always being right and having all the answers you know, so i leave room for normal people to participate.
6. Stuntman (Posts: 834; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
At first, I thought it was some pad I saw before. After reading the article, it truely is something new.
8. IMREBBE (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Will this work with a otter iPhone case?
If it will I will order two today
9. 14545 (Posts: 1352; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Post the results after you receive it please. I would like to order, but I'm iffy on new things.
10. IMREBBE (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
It works fine. In fact I just ordered two more for may wife and her sister.
Holds my sun glasses and holds my iPhone but will not hold the iPhone if I go beyond 180 degrees.