Griffin Survivor Military-duty case for iPhone hands-on
0. phoneArena 13 May 2012, 00:07 posted on
With the Griffin Survivor Military-duty case for the iPhone 4/4S, you can sleep knowing that your prized device is in good hands for those scary moment. For starters, this thing meets and exceeds the US Department of Defense Standard 810F and UK Department of Defense Standard 00-35, which enables it to...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mas11 (Posts: 1033; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
You could always buy a sturdier phone instead of putting a huge case on it and making it extremely bulky. Seriously I don't wanna spend $50 on a case that makes my phone huge.
4. bigdawg23 (Posts: 414; Member since: 25 May 2011)
Many other phone manufactures would like to have a case like this. I had an iPhone 4 and 4S but because of limitations with email and call screen I went back to android. In short I dropped my iPhone a few times and never scratched. However, my SGS2 Skyrocket was dropped once from 8 inches above a linoleum floor and shattered the screen.
So don't think the just the iPhone is fragile, all smart phones are alike.
6. mas11 (Posts: 1033; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
2. x7black7x (Posts: 118; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
this is the building block of my house!!!!! really its as good as a brick..
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
I thought that was another cool looking phone
5. jasongohjr (Posts: 75; Member since: 26 Sep 2011)
Sometimes* its juz luck that prevent our phone from shattering xD but with the I phone's glass back it means u are 2x more prone to shattering things...
7. JackBat (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
Don't want big and bulky but want sleek and military duty CHECK OUT this case... the ADAPPT XT its got a KNIFE! and BOTTLE OPENER. they are selling on indieGOGO indiegogo.com/adapptxt