Griffin MOTO TC Monster hands-on
0. phoneArena 27 Dec 2012, 12:46 posted on
If you always dreamed about controlling one of those cool monster trucks that crunch on cars, like Bigfoot, then you ought to check out Griffin’s MOTO TC Monster. First and foremost, it’s monster truck toy that’s controlled by an iOS device; such as an iPhone or iPod Touch. And to tell you the truth...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Hammerfest (Posts: 380; Member since: 12 May 2012)
Ill be impressed when you can do this with a Traxxas or other major/noncrappy brand RC Vehicle...
Those pictures make me weap when compared to my TMaxx
3. slicingtaco (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
Or my Ofna Jammin Truggy converted to brushless with LiPo
2. SkurtMcGurt (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
For the same price, the Helo TC assault has a more fun factor than this
4. ChafedBanana (Posts: 365; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Real controllers are always gonna be best by far when compared to your phone's touch screen.
5. zig8100 (Posts: 208; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
There is no comparison in Range or Feel. Blutooth on reaches like 10-15 feet lol. Garbage.