Gresso's $50,000 Grand Premiere is a feature phone
0. phoneArena 21 Dec 2011, 13:49 posted on
Even if you could, or even would, spend $50,000 for a single handset, you probably would not want the phone to run on an outdated OS like Nokia's Series 40; the Gresso Grand Premiere has 5 ounces of 18 carat Gold on the frame and keys...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
no ICS??? no way...
its a shame it has to have an old os
2. RazaAsad (Posts: 100; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
The very niche going to buy such jewelry is always interested in what's outside than what's inside. People like us who really think many times and go for many reviews and many comparisons and then look inside the pocket for how much they can spend maximum is people interested in a product which is best of both worlds "software and hardware within a justifiable price".
3. Libertasian (Posts: 14; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
S40 =/= Symbian
S40 is a separate OS for feature phones only.
5. pegasso (Posts: 215; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
looks like phonearena need to do their homework.
S40 is not Symbian.
there are Symbian S60, Symbian S80, Symbian S90,
but no Symbian S40.
PS: if you need more information about Symbian, you can go tohttp://symbian.nokia.com/
4. denney (Posts: 98; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Is it absolutely impossible to make a crazy expensive phone that actually has modern functionality?