Gresso unveils an affordable luxury phone ($2500), made of titanium
0. phoneArena 06 Feb 2013, 08:28 posted on
Luxury phone maker Gresso has unveiled its newest collection of handsets, and this time, titanium is the key material that has been utilized in the production of the handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Mittal (Posts: 425; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
mine too plz... what ive been waiting for all my life is finally here
2. MiPac (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Design is similar to SE K810i, but SE has lot better hardware. Well at least this is polished to perfection...
24. corporateJP (Posts: 1185; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Well, I hope Mom is a real expensive call girl with a good, consistent client list, then.
7. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
This might be my next phone when the zombies rise form the graves.
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Agreed that the phone is of the luxury kind but the headline is quite misleading...lol. There's 'affordable' and there's the '$2500'...that still feels expensive to me.
11. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Uh huh...uh huh...yes, i noticed.
You should also get my joke too. :P
10. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
$2500 is affordable? yes its a lot cheaper than another luxury phones but still, the price is too far fetched...
12. aayupanday (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I'd better buy a bunch of iCrap outta that much money!!!
13. JayPolo (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
mhmmmm either make a down payment on a car or BUY a FANCY LOW SPEC PHONE THATS HARD TO TEXTS ON AND PROLLY HAS 3 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE ill for sure buy this when i get steve job type of money
15. tedkord (Posts: 3776; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Well, its more expensive than other phones, and got premium build materials. We know thats much more important than what it can do. Stamp a certain logo on the back, and its a hit.
16. linas_ltu (Posts: 32; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
I am too stupid to understand who the f**k is buying those phones... Xperia Z is polished too...
17. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1173; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Lol be cheaper , too just buy another phone... Another ,, another :-\
18. s.mrabet (Posts: 117; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Doenst look like a luxury phone to me... Not even close.
You have to be real stupid to pay that much money for it.
19. Topcat488 (Posts: 971; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Specs are terrible, like most of those so called rich folk phones...
20. reindeer_nation (Posts: 14; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
the thing I don't like is how long it is and the freaking buttons...
21. iGREGG (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
it looks like the remote to the TV my grandma had in 1988..
22. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1025; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Could you imagine texting on this thing? Ha must be for old rich farts
23. Suraj3337 (Posts: 44; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
I'd rather have a sgs3, a tablet and still be left with some money!
26. corporateJP (Posts: 1185; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
For this kind of money, you could just go see Jacob the Jeweler (or a good equivalent) and get your GS3 or i5 coated.
Not all rich people are smart, and you'll know this when you see one with this Gresso phone.