Gresso to launch an iPad made from a 200-year-old wood and 18k gold
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Dec 2010, 09:45
If you have more money than you need and want to buy a luxurious, one of a kind New Year present for your current mistress...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. skymitch89 posted on 28 Dec 2010, 11:44 0 0
Looks good, but I still wouldn't buy it. Even if I had a million dollars to spend. I would say that whatever the price they ask is going to be way too much. I would say that it shouldn't go for more than $1,000-$1,500.
2. skymitch (unregistered) posted on 28 Dec 2010, 12:37 2 0
Really? Is that what you would say?
3. skym!tch (unregistered) posted on 28 Dec 2010, 16:33 0 0
4. Rawrzellers posted on 28 Dec 2010, 19:23 0 0
Just another way to make a crappy excuse for technology to be expensive looking. It's not like anyone is going to carry it around like that without have 12 covers on it and parading it around saying "OMG iPAD YOU GUIZ iPAD!"
5. Argent009 (unregistered) posted on 29 Dec 2010, 05:59 0 0
Can I beta test one? :)
6. Mr.Awesome (unregistered) posted on 29 Dec 2010, 21:52 0 0
A person who has too much money but dunno where to spend will buy that