Green Moto X shows up in Guy Kawasaki's Motorola Campus Party Pics
0. phoneArena 29 Jul 2013, 11:30 posted on
Apparently, last week there was a party on the Motorola Campus, and one of Motorola's newest employees Guy Kawasaki took some pictures to show us what was happening. While the photos themselves were not taken with a Moto X (rather with a Fujifilm camera), the Moto X did show up in one of the shots...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
12. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Yes because every coloured phone is a lumia....
20. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
no he's carrying a BEER. the other guy is carrying the X PHONE
2. MrKoles (Posts: 368; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
My favorite color is green, but I´m not sure that I would wield a strongly green phone.
3. MrKoles (Posts: 368; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
And I know that there will be a Black/White pair too...just sayin´
4. ShibeshMehrotra (Posts: 9; Member since: 03 Apr 2012)
And this is when you wish the one taking the picture had a 1020.
15. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Unless you zoomed in or took a stupidly 38MP version of it, you'd be in the same boat as every other camera out there.
Nice camera, about 50% of it is pure marketing hype though.
21. ShibeshMehrotra (Posts: 9; Member since: 03 Apr 2012)
There's a whole website dedicated to showing how wrong you are: pureviewclub-dot-com
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3606; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Colors are good, but what's better is the news of expandable storage.
August 1 should come soon.
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you can be sure the Moto X won't have expandable storage.
Google's not a fan of it and if Google's not a fan of it Moto's not a fan of it.
18. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3606; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
PA removed my linked comment to gsmarena's article about the X with expandable storage.
You should go check...
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i wish there was a lighter shade of green.
i want a glow in the dark green phone. ;D
11. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I want a backing made of polished malachite. Sure, the intrinsic hardness isn't very high, but it's so pretty :D
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4270; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Diamond and gold/platinum back plate. If your girl is a geek, boom, engagement phone.
14. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Yeah, but then you're committing to upgrade her engagement phone every 2 years. And then you have to consider natural vs. lab-created back plate...
16. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4270; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I'm sure after a few years it'll just become a decoration rather than a daily driver.
22. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
one thing is for sure. this level of customization will probably hook people to Motorola.
7. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Finally another color too see. Show a orange one too.
17. AMDPhenomX4 (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
This picture is so staged... Not only is the phone a color that sticks out, it's mostly visible.
19. imeubeu (Posts: 59; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
looks like the r&d campus...my insider says it will be out inn august