Grand Theft Auto: Vice City back in the Google Play Store
0. phoneArena 12 Dec 2012, 11:05 posted on
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was planned for launch last week, and it was successfully launched in the iTunes App Store, but the Google Play Store launch didn't go so well. There were validation errors in the APK, so Rockstar pulled the game after only a few hundred downloads, promising to bring it back as soon as possible. Well, that "soon" is today, because Grand Theft Auto: Vice Cityis now back in the Google Play Store...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
16. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
i think he was saying, plainly, .....apple sucks! lol
5. Hammerfest (Posts: 370; Member since: 12 May 2012)
STOP BREAKING MY SCRIPT DAMMIT!
if Mxyzptlk, then thumbs=down...
yea, played through GTA3 already on my GNote, now I get some Vice City madness... uhhhh yaaaa
I actually want the OG GTA1/2 as well, even as a top down GTA, it was still a great game!
9. Hammerfest (Posts: 370; Member since: 12 May 2012)
if you dont get it then its way over your head
10. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
I got it lol. I think this is a first time thumbs up to Mxy from me too!
4. downphoenix (Posts: 2415; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I loved Vice City back in the day. I still remember playing it on the day of launch, good times.
6. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
This sucks...it says incompatible with your device.. I have an evo 4g lte. :( damn it!!!!!
13. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
Not compatible with Droid DNA either.....=(
14. Omarc07 (Posts: 269; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
It.says it not compatible with my s3 but for some weird reason on my friends sony xperia tl it was available and runs perfect no lag at all :S sukz I cnt play it on my s3.
15. downphoenix (Posts: 2415; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
said it was compatible on mine, and I checked the reviews for device model only to confirm.
20. Omarc07 (Posts: 269; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
u lucky i have the at&t galaxy s3 i tought it was at&t blocking it on there devices cuz grand theft auto 3 also says its not compatible for my phone but my friend has the at&t branded sony ericsson xperia TL so i was wrong at&t dnt have nothing to do ..sucks i wish i would have gotten the xperia TL when it first came out cuz at&t got them around the same time..
23. downphoenix (Posts: 2415; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
not sure what's up with that. I got sprint s3, both vice city and gta3 are compatible.
25. Omarc07 (Posts: 269; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Well I finally got it running on my old xperia play ")) works awesome no lag at all.
17. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
I DONT EVEN SEE IT IN THE PLAY STORE!! whats going on?? ive been waiting for this one!
18. evetsnnif (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
I looked on the actual play store website and it says its not available in my country (usa) from my VZW Note 2.
19. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
I didn't see it either so instead just click on the link provided at the end of the article.. hope this helps
21. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
haha yea im an idiot for that one........it helped alot bro thanks
22. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
but now its saying it isnt compatible with my droid incredible 4g lte
:( ....that hurts