Grand Theft Auto III arrives for the iPhone and iPad: yours for $4.99
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Dec 2011, 04:03
Rockstar Games has just released one of its most popular titles - Grand Theft Auto III - on both the iPhone and the iPad with a relatively affordable…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. bloodline posted on 15 Dec 2011, 04:55 3 6
ipad 2 ok, cool. Iphone hahaah, would you even be able to see it on such a small 3.5 screen.
galaxy s2 and galaxy nexus it will look stunning on.
obviously windows couldn't run it
3. The_Miz posted on 15 Dec 2011, 05:40 3 4
Sure, if the SGS2 and the GN don't force close like crazy such as the recent...[force closes]
8. The_Miz posted on 15 Dec 2011, 07:48 3 2
14. jeetster posted on 15 Dec 2011, 12:30 1 1
so how do you know it lags? Im just curious. Seems like you have some super powers.
5. longhairbilly posted on 15 Dec 2011, 06:26 0 2
Not sure if I would be able to play this without a controller.
6. K1N9J posted on 15 Dec 2011, 06:32 0 1
How do you know if it can run on windows or not blood line dont judge what you dont know.
11. juliorega posted on 15 Dec 2011, 09:27 0 0
Yes! Its on the android market! And its compatible with my samsung galaxy ace! I downloaded it and its a bit laggy but runs well! I never thinked that rockstar will support hvga screens!
12. GALAXY-S posted on 15 Dec 2011, 09:51 0 0
its on android but only on select devices .. sucks though cuz they forget to include most high end ones.,.
15. theBankRobber posted on 15 Dec 2011, 13:05 0 0
Works on my Motorola Photon, Mainly due to the tegra gpu. They already said Tegra 2 phones and tablets work with GTA3. So if u have a tegra 2 device or a SGS2 then ot should run without issues.
16. Meth7 posted on 15 Dec 2011, 13:39 0 0
Been playing for one hour or so and no issues.
Epic 4g Touch.