Grand Theft Auto III arrives for the iPhone and iPad: yours for $4.99
1. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
First. This is awesome. I'll be playing it soon.
10. Nickmfnjackson (Posts: 101; Member since: 21 Jan 2010)
I will as well. On my sgs2 that is.
2. bloodline (Posts: 704; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
ipad 2 ok, cool. Iphone hahaah, would you even be able to see it on such a small 3.5 screen.
galaxy s2 and galaxy nexus it will look stunning on.
obviously windows couldn't run it
3. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Sure, if the SGS2 and the GN don't force close like crazy such as the recent...[force closes]
14. jeetster (Posts: 14; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
so how do you know it lags? Im just curious. Seems like you have some super powers.
7. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
There are trolls from android fans too ... :(
5. longhairbilly (Posts: 65; Member since: 23 Aug 2010)
Not sure if I would be able to play this without a controller.
6. K1N9J (Posts: 17; Member since: 26 Jul 2011)
How do you know if it can run on windows or not blood line dont judge what you dont know.
9. Nickmfnjackson (Posts: 101; Member since: 21 Jan 2010)
You guys forgot Android. Sup with that?
11. juliorega (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
Yes! Its on the android market! And its compatible with my samsung galaxy ace! I downloaded it and its a bit laggy but runs well! I never thinked that rockstar will support hvga screens!
12. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
its on android but only on select devices .. sucks though cuz they forget to include most high end ones.,.
15. theBankRobber (Posts: 668; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Works on my Motorola Photon, Mainly due to the tegra gpu. They already said Tegra 2 phones and tablets work with GTA3. So if u have a tegra 2 device or a SGS2 then ot should run without issues.
16. Meth7 (Posts: 20; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Been playing for one hour or so and no issues.
Epic 4g Touch.