Got kids? Here's how to block in-app purchases on Android, iOS and Windows Phone
0. phoneArena 10 Jan 2013, 06:35 posted on
You've been there - you lend your phone or tablet to the kiddo, and when your credit card bill arrives, there are conspicuous charges like "Mighty Eagle" or "red potion", which your wife might confuse for enhancing supplements...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ipwnza (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
Or, you can just go to settings>wallet pin>set pin>check the checkbox
3. o7o (Posts: 97; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
Do all purchases on the phone have to be done through the Wallet? Or you may actually not use it?
2. ipwnza (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
@me , on windows phone. Sorry, fogot that part.
4. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
every time i do an in app purchase it asks for my google password, never used to and i've never changed the defaults, not seeing how a pin is really needed now
5. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1151; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
look how simple it is on the WP lol