Got an iPhone? Got lots of money? These $1,000 apps might be up your alley
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2013, 23:05 posted on
A couple years ago, we shared some outrageously expensive applications for the iPad with you. As you can imagine...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. shayan (Posts: 145; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
that is waaaaaayyy too much!
how much is photoshop ( desktop version) cost? I think its less than these rediculus apps.
13. sid07desai (Posts: 245; Member since: 03 May 2012)
The price of an app exceeds the price of the phone. I mean, wtf! Its really ridiculous!
2. BackHandLegend (Posts: 80; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
Okay okay... we can all agree on this one that these apps are specifically designed for rich snobs and retards...
3. imsickwithsmartphone (Posts: 153; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Shame on you!!
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5530; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
You can buy a Surface Pro for the price of some of these apps. Much more utility in the Surface Pro (even with its deficient support for Flash in IE10).
7. BackHandLegend (Posts: 80; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
Dude have you used IE10 on windows 7-8? I swear I'm sucking up my Google pride here but it is faster and smoother than chrome o_O More secure though? I think not! :P
11. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5530; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
What I am about to post applies specifically to the Surface Pro.
Try using IE10 in either tile (Modern/Corporate or whatever they call the UI) or Desktop mode. Go to phonearena.com Log into your PA account. Then try to respond to my post. Unless MS has updated IE10 in the past week, you won't be able to see the buttons to click (Flash issue).
12. Maxwell.R (Posts: 158; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
Challenge accepted and completed. Posted using IE10.0.9200.16484. I have it set to update automatically, so I do not know when this version was updated....alas, not done on a Surface Pro...
16. Ardoleon (Posts: 11; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
Done, using Tile version IE10 on Surface Pro.
8. quakan (Posts: 1140; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
I should make a $1,000 app and see how many rich, dumb people will hand me their money too.
10. JC557 (Posts: 848; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Now the question is: do these apps come with a monocle? This way I can look and feel like a "sir" after buying these apps.
17. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6135; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
over rated and too damn much. another reason why its so over price. those people are just plain GREEDY who would spend 900$ on a app when u can either pay ur bills or buy a brand new phone that isn't a Iphone