Got an iPhone? Got lots of money? These $1,000 apps might be up your alley
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Mar 2013, 23:05
A couple years ago, we shared some outrageously expensive applications for the iPad with you. As you can imagine...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. shayan posted on 07 Mar 2013, 23:17 3 0
that is waaaaaayyy too much!
how much is photoshop ( desktop version) cost? I think its less than these rediculus apps.
13. sid07desai posted on 08 Mar 2013, 03:57 2 0
The price of an app exceeds the price of the phone. I mean, wtf! Its really ridiculous!
2. BackHandLegend posted on 07 Mar 2013, 23:38 3 0
Okay okay... we can all agree on this one that these apps are specifically designed for rich snobs and retards...
6. Droid_X_Doug posted on 08 Mar 2013, 00:12 2 0
You can buy a Surface Pro for the price of some of these apps. Much more utility in the Surface Pro (even with its deficient support for Flash in IE10).
7. BackHandLegend posted on 08 Mar 2013, 00:24 0 0
Dude have you used IE10 on windows 7-8? I swear I'm sucking up my Google pride here but it is faster and smoother than chrome o_O More secure though? I think not! :P
11. Droid_X_Doug posted on 08 Mar 2013, 01:34 0 0
What I am about to post applies specifically to the Surface Pro.
Try using IE10 in either tile (Modern/Corporate or whatever they call the UI) or Desktop mode. Go to phonearena.com Log into your PA account. Then try to respond to my post. Unless MS has updated IE10 in the past week, you won't be able to see the buttons to click (Flash issue).
12. Maxwell.R posted on 08 Mar 2013, 01:58 1 0
Challenge accepted and completed. Posted using IE10.0.9200.16484. I have it set to update automatically, so I do not know when this version was updated....alas, not done on a Surface Pro...
16. Ardoleon posted on 08 Mar 2013, 08:05 0 0
Done, using Tile version IE10 on Surface Pro.
8. quakan posted on 08 Mar 2013, 00:38 1 0
I should make a $1,000 app and see how many rich, dumb people will hand me their money too.
10. JC557 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 01:25 2 0
Now the question is: do these apps come with a monocle? This way I can look and feel like a "sir" after buying these apps.
17. InspectorGadget80 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 10:31 0 0
over rated and too damn much. another reason why its so over price. those people are just plain GREEDY who would spend 900$ on a app when u can either pay ur bills or buy a brand new phone that isn't a Iphone