Got Samsung Galaxy S II ? You can now have the multi-window app mode ported to it
0. phoneArena 07 Dec 2012, 07:21 posted on
It is a fully working mode, but you have to be running a deodexed XXLSJ ROM - that's with the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean build. If you are interested, simply go to the XDA thread in the source link to install the mod, which also includes four icons on the lock screen, ripple lockscreen, no home button lag and other goodies...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. OHaZZaR (Posts: 131; Member since: 19 Aug 2011)
As awesome as that is, the combination of a small screen (relatively) and a low resolution make this a bit unusable. Still, doesn't hurt having an awesome feature as true multitasking.
2. Valdomero (Posts: 116; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
what about the fact it has Dual-Core? can it run a youtube video while browsing the web?.
Nevertheless, It's awesome the GS2 is still getting some love (not from Sammy though, but still)
3. OHaZZaR (Posts: 131; Member since: 19 Aug 2011)
Not saying it won't work, but I would find it difficult to use on a device less than 4.5 inches
5. techloverNYC (Posts: 180; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
when I was picking btw smartphones samsung multi screen function was something i wish that is standard. I was really debating against nexus 4, Siii and note 2. Besides the LTE (which I do not have) and the multi, nexus 4 wins most.
6. shadez10 (Posts: 381; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
so when is GS2 getting official Jellybean update?..
8. ElektronicGeek91 (Posts: 105; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
My Note 2 still doesn't have the multi task capability but yet the GS2 has it. Come on, come out with the update already.