Got Samsung Galaxy S II ? You can now have the multi-window app mode ported to it
1. OHaZZaR (Posts: 131; Member since: 19 Aug 2011)
As awesome as that is, the combination of a small screen (relatively) and a low resolution make this a bit unusable. Still, doesn't hurt having an awesome feature as true multitasking.
2. Valdomero (Posts: 138; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
what about the fact it has Dual-Core? can it run a youtube video while browsing the web?.
Nevertheless, It's awesome the GS2 is still getting some love (not from Sammy though, but still)
3. OHaZZaR (Posts: 131; Member since: 19 Aug 2011)
Not saying it won't work, but I would find it difficult to use on a device less than 4.5 inches
5. techloverNYC (Posts: 601; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
when I was picking btw smartphones samsung multi screen function was something i wish that is standard. I was really debating against nexus 4, Siii and note 2. Besides the LTE (which I do not have) and the multi, nexus 4 wins most.
6. shadez10 (Posts: 425; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
so when is GS2 getting official Jellybean update?..
8. ElektronicGeek91 (Posts: 105; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
My Note 2 still doesn't have the multi task capability but yet the GS2 has it. Come on, come out with the update already.