Got ROOT? Here are the root Android apps you must try
Android apps for ROOT users
3. Assistive Zoom
Assistive Zoom Pro ($0.99)
4. Root Explorer
Download: Root Explorer ($3.99)
5. Samba Fileshare
Download: Samba Fileshare
7. Titanium Backup
Titanium Backup Pro ($5.99)
9. Screencast Video Recorder
Screencast Video Recorder Demo
Screencast Video Recorder ($3.99)
11. WiFi Pass Recovery & Backup
Forgot your Wi-Fi network's password? No problem! Here's an app that can recover it for you, as long as it is stored on your phone. Obviously, you have to be connected or to have been connected in the past to the Wi-Fi network, the password to which you're trying to recover.
Download: Wifi Pass Recovery & Backup
12. Wanam Xposed
Download: Wanam Xposed
13. Root Uninstall
Download: Root Uninstall
14. FPS Meter
Download: FPS Meter ($0.99)
1. Zeus.k (unregistered)
Nice collection. If you are rooted then you can find so many useful mods and apps on xda forums. That's the beauty of android.
11. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3857; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yes but to list all the root apps would be like stating a thesis. There is so much a rooted Android phone can do, plus with a rooted Android you can ACTUALLY make the phone perform WAY better than STOCK.
You are so right, "THAT's is the beauty of Android."
7. lhtbinh1909 (Posts: 52; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
TITANIUM BACKUP can UNINSTALL bloatwares
8. Tsoliades (Posts: 211; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
Root uninstall? Just delete bloat from /system/app.
AdAway and SoftKeyZ should be on this list!
9. sss_ddk (Posts: 61; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
I have just started using DisableService...Seems like a nice piece of software so far.
10. souryakharb (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 Jul 2013)
Rooting is just awesome.....:D
i can overclock,flash custom roms and tweaks etc
12. faisolbauuz (Posts: 121; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
Dont forget directory bind its very useful fo installing game data to ext sd
Saves me 6GB data for games
13. Stuntman (Posts: 711; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
The only root app I use is Keyboard Manager.