Goophone to offer Apple iPhone 5C clone for $99?
0. phoneArena 27 Aug 2013, 08:50 posted on
Back in March, the Goophone i5S was released in China for $150, powered by a dual-core 1GHz MediaTek SoC with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of native storage. Goophone now plans on bringing its version of the Apple iPhone 5C to the market with the Goophone i5C which has yet to be introduced, but is supposed to cost $99...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
where's the fun on that? why does people do that?
2. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Well it seems that's the most significant achievement in their lives...
7. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I'd rather buy the Goophone than the iPhone 5c
8. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
of course you would... you like cheap made Android phones..
12. frydaexiii (Posts: 1425; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Ha, don't kid yourself, they're both made from the same place, and if reviews of the Goophone i5 are to be believed, the Goophone have almost the same build quality of the iPhone, buyers aren't getting 1/4 of the quality, iFans are just paying 4X more
13. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
brand recognition, Support, customer service and user experience ... is something thet the Goophone will never offer..
14. frydaexiii (Posts: 1425; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
*Brand Recognition, that's all...
Support? It's Android, until it's hardware gives out, it will have custom ROMs.
Customer Service? Apple's customer service is basically the equivalent of my common sense, something which iFans take pride in since they lack common sense.
Me: "My iPod isn't turning on, I tried plugging it into the computer and nothing."
Apple Genius: "Did you try pressing the power button?"
User Experience? What can I say? Tech dinosaurs don't care about how a device manages their files, or how that other devices have much easier file management/transfer as compared to plugging it into iTunes just to transer songs/pictures
17. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
so much for having an intelligent discussion.. later hater
20. likemorethan1 (Posts: 48; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
just one another thing to say : Made in China
10. enzitebob (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
A copy of a crappy over priced phone. At least this one has a more open OS. Apple needs to step up their game and get off their high horse. Android is starting to outsell world wide.
15. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3684; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Starting to? Android has an 80% worldwide market share, while iOS has about 13%. Android "started" quite a while ago.
16. scumbledEGG (unregistered)
goophones was supplied by apple, haha! IMPERFECTIONS!!!
18. PK1983 (Posts: 215; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Would take this over an iphone any day of the week.
19. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Devices like these are the best of both worlds. Apple design with android os. Those ipad mini clones are truly sick.
21. brady56 (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
goophoneshop.net this website seems are the goophone english official website. the goophone i5c seems is the best clone of iphone 5c now.
22. FREE100KSECRET (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Oct 2014)
Total garbage, texting didn't work from start, wasted a month trying to get issue resolved, then it went dead, wouldn't power up, they told me to replace battery, did so, as well as charger, not the problem. Sent it back for replacement, showed proof of sending, they claim they never got it, so I am out a $140.00 for phone, battery, charger and postal costs to send back to China. No response in two months, so talk about slow boat from China, they suck? PERIOD Do not use DHGate or buy any Goophone products.