Google's next moonshot is a contact lens for diabetics
1. PootisMan (Posts: 249; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
Awesome. This is going to be a very useful tool in the future for diabetics that also wear contact lenses.
3. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
for diabetics period, they could jus have one lens, Rx free, just for monitoring purposes
4. kryme (Posts: 353; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
and some ppl have the guts to say google is not innovative...
10. E.S.1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Hey Apple can you hear this?... this is INNOVATION!!
13. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
The 5+ inch repackaged 5S will be real innovation
11. andynaija (Posts: 894; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
This will be really useful for people that have diabetes and it would be good for friends and family members that are not too knowledgeable of the physical effects of low/high blood sugar (eg. dizziness etc.).
Keep up the good work Google!