Google’s new commercial shows the Nexus 4 highlighting Google Now around the world
0. phoneArena 11 Feb 2013, 01:19 posted on
Google aired a new commercial showing off the shiny Nexus 4, but really putting the spotlight on Google Now...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 384; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Google keep going up & MS keep running scroogled campaign.
2. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
but what about TV??!!!.....Google needs very much to show that iPhone is just a toy (we on the internet know it).....it needs very simple TV ads to make know the facts everywhere not just on the internet where we really know it :)
1) look, I connect it to my computer and copy movie!
2) look, I have a calendar widget for my work!
3) look, I take a photo and immediately analyse info about monument!
4) look, this is just an iConboard without NFC and other basic features where you event can't simply copy a file through a common usb (9GB MKV fullHD movie with subtitles) and watch
(had to copy from pocket-lint :)
3. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Agreed, people need to know what android is capable of and stop paying premium for an average device
4. bucky (Posts: 2579; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Those ridiculous 5" plastic covered phones look more like toys to me.
7. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
something looks like glass iConboard and yes, it is easily breakable - 1/4 iPhones have broken glass, according to study
so it MUST by an iToy :)
6. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Google doesn't roll like that. Advertise/compete on merits, not by tearing the competition ( it works for Samsung)
8. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
I know that, youre right.....but remove mention of an iConboard and you have the right ad.....but TVs ads are very important