Google's billion dollar HQ in London to be made of steel and timber
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2013, 08:05 posted on
The fascinating part is not the design, as is the case with Apple's upcoming "spaceship" campus, since Google wanted to blend in with the area's blue collar heritage, but rather the technology that will be used in the building's construction..
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PunyPoop (Posts: 750; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Wow! I hope the glass is a Corning. :D
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
How is that relevant to this article?
3. PunyPoop (Posts: 750; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
The GLASS! It's cool to have a non-reflective glass in a building!
5. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
You are questioning poop. Obviously it wouldn't make sense. Poop doesn't have brain.
good comment poop! Keep your sh*t together!
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yes, poop doesn't have brain, but it does have the SMELL...
11. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Of poop. Which really smells!
9. Kurai (unregistered)
No! . . .the glass will shutter!
10. lovefist (unregistered)
they need a shutter button then =D
14. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
The one and only™
Like no others ®
16. volcano (Posts: 280; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
hm i guess google trying to be the new apple