Google's Nexus One reviewed, how does it stack up?
We at PhoneArena will also be doing a full review of the Google Nexus One, so expect it soon!
1. SamTime (Posts: 253; Member since: 07 Nov 2009)
Too bad there's no planned version for AT&T or I'd totally get it.
2. avengedfo7ld (Posts: 14; Member since: 25 Sep 2009)
If you wanted it bad enough, you could just buy the unlocked version and activate it on AT&T.
3. avengedfo7ld (Posts: 14; Member since: 25 Sep 2009)
nvm. I guess you can't. Earlier phone arena article said you could. Wow, guess I should read everything they write before thinking something they write is true. lol
12. SamTime (Posts: 253; Member since: 07 Nov 2009)
Actually you could probably activate it thruwww.google.com/phone but I really want the 3G working.
15. rwolf1984 (Posts: 518; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)
Phonearena reported earlier that there would be an at&t Nexus One coming later. . .wtf. . .TMo on at&t Nexus One wouldnt be able to get american 3G service. . .don't do it. . .at&t needs some android in there life. . .i need a sista in my life. . .and an android
4. Fanboys Suck (Posts: 609; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I want this phone- Switch to T-Mo or Verizon?
6. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
well you have a choice, worst coverage or best coverage?
8. hmcougar09 (Posts: 137; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Switch to Verizon and just get the Droid!
14. Fanboys Suck (Posts: 609; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Haha! I guess, huh? That's pretty funny.
5. Steven58 (Posts: 53; Member since: 25 Nov 2009)
Yeah, baby... I'm in when it comes to Verizon in the spring! w00t! Can't wait! I'm glad I waited and didn't get the DROID!
7. testman22 (Posts: 336; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
i agree, i'm totally getting this phone, BUT, the differences between the nexus and droid are minimal. nexus is a tad faster and a lot sleeker but thats about it :( If they released it at the 4.3 in screen we originally thought it wouldve been SWEEEEEET
9. darthray (Posts: 72; Member since: 04 Nov 2009)
I agree with both of you.. been waiting for a decent full touch screen smartphone with excellent colors for videos and pictures. Dont like the droid.. too bulky and slide out keyboard.
11. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
the droid is not bulky what are you talking about?? the kayboard is amazing.
18. techie123 (Posts: 54; Member since: 25 Mar 2009)
yeah! at this level of thinness even a millimeter or two makes a difference - i'll do without the keyboard, especially since this phone comes with pretty good speech recognition (reports suggest 90% accuracy). i'm waiting for this phone to come out on VZW
10. Galen20K (Posts: 498; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
It's a Fantastic Phone, I"m going to have fun using it!
13. VZW-COSTOMER (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Jan 2010)
if this phone had a qwerty key board it would be a awsome phone
17. techie123 (Posts: 54; Member since: 25 Mar 2009)
forget the keyboard - this phone is awesome without one! if you need the keyboard get the moto-droid...
16. T DAWGv12 (Posts: 13; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
This phone does have a qwerty keyboard and a different name to go with it-DROID. No thanks on the Nexus One and no thanks on physical qwertys on any touch screen phone.
19. phone333 (Posts: 331; Member since: 04 Feb 2009)
-Since they're making a Verizon CDMA version...Hopefully Sprint gets it as some point in the future