Google's Nexus One reviewed, how does it stack up?
We at PhoneArena will also be doing a full review of the Google Nexus One, so expect it soon!
1. SamTime posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:44 0
Too bad there's no planned version for AT&T or I'd totally get it.
2. avengedfo7ld posted on 05 Jan 2010, 18:45 0
If you wanted it bad enough, you could just buy the unlocked version and activate it on AT&T.
3. avengedfo7ld posted on 05 Jan 2010, 18:46 0
nvm. I guess you can't. Earlier phone arena article said you could. Wow, guess I should read everything they write before thinking something they write is true. lol
12. SamTime posted on 05 Jan 2010, 19:45 0
Actually you could probably activate it thruwww.google.com/phone but I really want the 3G working.
15. rwolf1984 posted on 05 Jan 2010, 21:45 0
Phonearena reported earlier that there would be an at&t Nexus One coming later. . .wtf. . .TMo on at&t Nexus One wouldnt be able to get american 3G service. . .don't do it. . .at&t needs some android in there life. . .i need a sista in my life. . .and an android
6. vzw fanman posted on 05 Jan 2010, 18:49 0
well you have a choice, worst coverage or best coverage?
5. Steven58 posted on 05 Jan 2010, 18:49 0
Yeah, baby... I'm in when it comes to Verizon in the spring! w00t! Can't wait! I'm glad I waited and didn't get the DROID!
7. testman22 posted on 05 Jan 2010, 18:59 0
i agree, i'm totally getting this phone, BUT, the differences between the nexus and droid are minimal. nexus is a tad faster and a lot sleeker but thats about it :( If they released it at the 4.3 in screen we originally thought it wouldve been SWEEEEEET
9. darthray posted on 05 Jan 2010, 19:13 0
I agree with both of you.. been waiting for a decent full touch screen smartphone with excellent colors for videos and pictures. Dont like the droid.. too bulky and slide out keyboard.
11. vzw fanman posted on 05 Jan 2010, 19:26 0
the droid is not bulky what are you talking about?? the kayboard is amazing.
18. techie123 posted on 06 Jan 2010, 00:02 0
yeah! at this level of thinness even a millimeter or two makes a difference - i'll do without the keyboard, especially since this phone comes with pretty good speech recognition (reports suggest 90% accuracy). i'm waiting for this phone to come out on VZW
10. Galen20K posted on 05 Jan 2010, 19:19 0
It's a Fantastic Phone, I"m going to have fun using it!
13. VZW-COSTOMER posted on 05 Jan 2010, 20:07 0
if this phone had a qwerty key board it would be a awsome phone
17. techie123 posted on 05 Jan 2010, 23:59 0
forget the keyboard - this phone is awesome without one! if you need the keyboard get the moto-droid...
16. T DAWGv12 posted on 05 Jan 2010, 23:04 0
This phone does have a qwerty keyboard and a different name to go with it-DROID. No thanks on the Nexus One and no thanks on physical qwertys on any touch screen phone.
19. phone333 posted on 06 Jan 2010, 10:28 0
-Since they're making a Verizon CDMA version...Hopefully Sprint gets it as some point in the future