Google's Ground Truth maps add 10 more countries, brag a Bulgarian highway nobody yet covers
Our new map of Spain, for example, not only shows the famous Museo del Prado and Parque del Retiro in Madrid, but also includes additional building models in surrounding neighborhoods, the well-known “Estanque” (or pond) in the center of the park, and detailed walking paths throughout both the park and the nearby Royal Botanical Gardens.
9. Nadr1212 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 22:08 0 0
OMG, I Have a friend from Bulgaria, This is the second Bulgarian News I heard today, cool!!!!
2. someones4 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 03:09 1 0
no project ground truth in Asian countries. That's too bad
3. brar.arsh posted on 06 Dec 2012, 03:11 2 0
Google is making it to the Headlines Everyday.. probably the best time in Google's history..
4. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 06 Dec 2012, 03:13 2 0
5. AWiseGuy posted on 06 Dec 2012, 03:27 1 0
It's hard to believe how young Google is as a company. It was founded in September 1998. I can't wait to see what the next few years hold!
6. Nikolas.Oliver posted on 06 Dec 2012, 05:30 1 0
Is the street view available in the world's most dangerous country : Somalia ?
10. TheMan posted on 07 Dec 2012, 05:12 0 0
So, how do Nokia's satnav and mapping coverage compare? Anyone know?