Google's Eric Schmidt's MWC keynote gives us a peek at Chrome, the web and the future
0. phoneArena 01 Mar 2012, 01:47 posted on
Google’s Eric Schmidt stepped up on stage at MWC 2012 and delivered one of the most inspiring talks starting with Google Chrome for Android…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Stuntman (Posts: 827; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I thought it was a great speech about a vision of the future that is not so far away.
2. Croxy (Posts: 55; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
I'd recommend you all to watch it till the end, his best speech ever!
3. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Okay, this man is a chairman of Google, and he also happens to be a level headed visionary.
I feel thankful for that
4. ENIGMA (Posts: 81; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
DOLPHIN HD BROWSER IS BETTER THAN GOOGLE CHROME
WITH SO MUCH LEFT SWIPE OPTION
5. drahmad (Posts: 480; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
problem is, windows 8 store will have all the apps that chrome has, accept it or not most of users prefer local apps to online apps. also , with windows 8 very little need will be to browse the internet. we will have apps for ebay, amazon, facebook, twitter, news channels, email, stock reading, weather and almost everthing that we can think of. so chrome browser share may increase but actually since its use will decrease.
6. Jphones (Posts: 235; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Are you serious apps won't use web? How in the world can you use any of the apps you named without web? Answer not possible genius
7. PaulNotFromSweden (Posts: 54; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I believe his point is that with an ebay app, you don't need a web browser to go to ebay.com. With an Amazon app, you don't have to go to Amazon.com.
Seek first to understand before you start insulting someone.
9. Jphones (Posts: 235; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
@paul yet again you still need to use data aka internet connection to use those apps. Just because you don't have to use the web directly doesn't mean it doesn't use it. So how am I wrong please explain?
10. drahmad (Posts: 480; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
lol, "web browsing" will decrease not internet usage. I eant there will be lesser needs for web browsers like IE, chrome etc because we will have apps for our favorite web services like the services I mentioned. increase iodine usage.