Google's Eric Schmidt says Chrome and Android will stay separate, but more 'commonality' is on tap
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Mar 2013, 06:24
Google's Chairman also said that selling almost half of his Google stake while the stock price is so high doesn't mean that he is leaving for a government job, as speculated. "Google is my home," he said, dispelling the rumors that the Obama administration wants to tap him for a Trade Secretary position...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (limited) 6 days ago posted on 21 Mar 2013, 06:27 2
Even though Chrome OS is better, Android is still the best!
2. jsdechavez posted on 21 Mar 2013, 06:34 0
I don't think Chrome OS will gain more traction anytime soon.
7. milesboy5 posted on 21 Mar 2013, 09:50 0
Why do you think that? I think that if Google or any of the makers of a Chrome OS machine would market their products more efficiently that they would see some progress. Especially with Pixel being released.
3. PointMaza posted on 21 Mar 2013, 06:35 2
so google when are you gonna f**k apple Mac os with your chrome os?
5. wendygarett posted on 21 Mar 2013, 06:37 3
I love chrome, but again I'm on the comfort zone of Microsoft site, when it comes to desktop... You can't simply force us to choose, but I will purchase it once I got jackpot :)
6. sorcio46 posted on 21 Mar 2013, 07:34 3
I still hope for the fusion.
Chrome OS UI + Google Crome Desktop Browser + Android = Win :D