Google's Eric Schmidt on the relationship with Apple: the adults are talking now
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Dec 2012, 05:19
Google's Eric Schmidt sat down with the Wall Street Journal for an interview, mainly focused on the strained relationship with Apple, involving patent lawsuits, and Google services disappearing from iOS devices...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
19. ScottSchneider posted on 05 Dec 2012, 22:22 5 0
I got Goosebumps when I read it... He's the Real Boss... Bullseye...
3. wendygarett (limited) 6 days ago posted on 05 Dec 2012, 05:53 2 0
But he says Google is his home and he never work for the government...
9. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 05 Dec 2012, 08:09 3 0
LOOOL @mareep!...........O and yea the tone of this convo says that hes definitely BOSS!
10. xtplnet posted on 05 Dec 2012, 09:08 2 1
Nokia Should Fire stephen elop and hire Eric Schmidt as CEO and we will get Best of all ecosystem.
11. easymomo posted on 05 Dec 2012, 09:39 2 1
No Way !
We, Android fans would never let that happen :-)
12. gwuhua1984 posted on 05 Dec 2012, 10:28 2 2
That's a great idea, Nokia would have Android running on their phones... That's a great plus.
14. Zero0 posted on 05 Dec 2012, 13:51 2 1
A Nokia Android phone would be awesome.
Their cameras are out of this world, and the screens are pretty decent. Throw Android on the Lumia 920, and I'd probably buy it. At the very least, I'd consider it.
13. _Bone_ posted on 05 Dec 2012, 10:40 0 0
Honest interview. Kinda curious what does he think on the specific patents Apple is suing Samsung for, yet they are part of the Android ecosystem, icon arrangement, two finger zoom, double tap, bouncing menu etc.
15. InspectorGadget80 posted on 05 Dec 2012, 18:55 1 0
That's exactly my question. why bother going after GOOGLE's partners they share their sales from phones and the apps purchase download goes to Googles pocket. But what bugs me the most they file injunction against HTC WHICH REALLY TICKS everyone off now they won a huge dumb a$$ settlement against the #1 phone maker but they won't go after GOOGLE when they created the ANDROID OS. WTF is going on. and Eric is a SMART CEO. Unlike some CEO's out their.