Google's Eric Schmidt gives you the how-to for switching from iPhone to Android
0. phoneArena 24 Nov 2013, 19:04 posted on
There are plenty of sources out there that will help walk you through in case you want to switch from one mobile platform to another; but today, Google's own Eric Schmidt took it upon himself to write his own how-to for switching from iPhone to Android (and obviously take some time to talk up Google's mobile platform at the same time)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. joey_sfb (Posts: 4087; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Productive ways to help users that decided to switch or set up a second backup phone.
3. mturby (unregistered)
especially if its a dangerous and expensive device
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 14734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
If you're making that move, this will be a huge benefit. I use both, so no need.
15. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
"though surprisingly he talked about the Motorola DROID Ultra rather than the Moto X"
I wonder what he knows that we don't?
26. SupermanayrB (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
They're basically the same phone, one just has a bigger screen & a sleeker build which is what I actually prefer.