Google's Chris Dale refutes two rumors about Google Glass with one tweet
0. phoneArena 24 Aug 2013, 03:07 posted on
The other day, we passed along word from blogger Robert Scoble that Google was going to be buying 6000 square feet of space from Best Buy next year, most likely to sell Google Glass to consumers; Google's Chris Dale has sent out a tweet that not only refutes the rumor about Best Buy, but also says that earlier speculation that Google Glass will cost $299.99 is absolutely wrong...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. Caralho (Posts: 83; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
I cant wait to see idiots driving wearing this crap...
2. buccob (Posts: 757; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
So we could say he killed two rumors with one bird
3. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5191; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Anothe reason should wait till their official press conference.
4. CellularNinja (Posts: 259; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
My guess is it would be below $299. Not because I don't think it's worth more, but because I know Google. :)
6. marbovo (Posts: 361; Member since: 16 May 2013)
you are wrong therefore you don´t know google
12. marbovo (Posts: 361; Member since: 16 May 2013)
Because it will be more than 299 and you don´t know google
13. CellularNinja (Posts: 259; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
Haha you take yourself way too seriously bro. But okay.
14. marbovo (Posts: 361; Member since: 16 May 2013)
lol, sorry, sometimes I really do that... thanks for the heads up
5. MirOsamahAli (Posts: 20; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
It'll cost more of course, not less anyway.
7. lyndon420 (Posts: 1359; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I'm guessing it will be sold somewhere between $400 - $700 initially and then drop in price by Christmas.
9. TheMan (Posts: 317; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Below 300? Not in dollars. You'll be lucky if it's only that in British pounds.