Googlers do the Harlem Shake with the Android statues
0. phoneArena 14 Feb 2013, 17:02 posted on
Unless you've been away from the Internet for the past week or so, you've probably seen the Harlem Shake, a dance meme that has been making the rounds. And, it seems that no one is immune to the craze, because even Google is getting in on it. Today, a video has come out of a group of Googlers on the Android statue lawn doing the Harlem Shake...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Desmund (Posts: 74; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
So yet another trend that is so old and why bother *sigh*
4. Desmund (Posts: 74; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
I swear people are very thumbs down happy on this site oh well.
6. Whateverman (Posts: 3262; Member since: 17 May 2009)
The Harlem Shake is about 10 or 12 years old now, why is it a "new" trend all of a sudden? And for the record... NO ONE in this video was Harlem Shaking! It looked more like they were convulsing.
7. Derekjeter (Posts: 893; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Apple will do this next year and they will call it it NEW and will sue google for it. LMAO!!!
8. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
harlem shake was introduced in 1981, and became popular in 2003
9. hepresearch (unregistered)
That's probably what I looked like ten years ago when I went to singles dances.
I have since stopped going to dances. Coincidence? I think not...
10. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
He might need to google "How to do the Harlem Shake" a few more times before he really has it down lol