Googlers do the Harlem Shake with the Android statues
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Feb 2013, 17:02
Unless you've been away from the Internet for the past week or so, you've probably seen the Harlem Shake, a dance meme that has been making the rounds. And, it seems that no one is immune to the craze, because even Google is getting in on it. Today, a video has come out of a group of Googlers on the Android statue lawn doing the Harlem Shake...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Desmund posted on 14 Feb 2013, 17:23 0 3
So yet another trend that is so old and why bother *sigh*
4. Desmund posted on 14 Feb 2013, 18:00 5 1
I swear people are very thumbs down happy on this site oh well.
6. Whateverman posted on 14 Feb 2013, 18:53 1 0
The Harlem Shake is about 10 or 12 years old now, why is it a "new" trend all of a sudden? And for the record... NO ONE in this video was Harlem Shaking! It looked more like they were convulsing.
7. Derekjeter posted on 14 Feb 2013, 18:54 4 1
Apple will do this next year and they will call it it NEW and will sue google for it. LMAO!!!
8. phil2n posted on 14 Feb 2013, 19:11 1 0
harlem shake was introduced in 1981, and became popular in 2003
9. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 14 Feb 2013, 19:17 0 0
That's probably what I looked like ten years ago when I went to singles dances.
I have since stopped going to dances. Coincidence? I think not...
10. Jonathan41 posted on 14 Feb 2013, 22:18 0 0
He might need to google "How to do the Harlem Shake" a few more times before he really has it down lol