Googlers do the Harlem Shake with the Android statues
1. Desmund (Posts: 39; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
So yet another trend that is so old and why bother *sigh*
4. Desmund (Posts: 39; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
I swear people are very thumbs down happy on this site oh well.
6. Whateverman (Posts: 3061; Member since: 17 May 2009)
The Harlem Shake is about 10 or 12 years old now, why is it a "new" trend all of a sudden? And for the record... NO ONE in this video was Harlem Shaking! It looked more like they were convulsing.
7. Derekjeter (Posts: 85; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Apple will do this next year and they will call it it NEW and will sue google for it. LMAO!!!
8. phil2n (Posts: 458; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
harlem shake was introduced in 1981, and became popular in 2003
9. hepresearch (unregistered)
That's probably what I looked like ten years ago when I went to singles dances.
I have since stopped going to dances. Coincidence? I think not...
10. Jonathan41 (Posts: 523; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
He might need to google "How to do the Harlem Shake" a few more times before he really has it down lol