Googler debunks the new Nexus program and Android 4.2 rumors with "LOL", source apologizes
- The WSJ Article that reported that there are several Nexus devices this year.
- The rumour that states that there might be a LG Nexus and the confirmation from CNET.
- All the 4.2 handy that were spotted on several server log.
- The rumour regarding the forbidden SD-slot.
1. VJo003 (Posts: 338; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
Am still hopeful to see something exciting....
3. ilia1986 (unregistered)
No need to hope - Google always announces exciting things.. Unlike another company I can think of. :)
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6727; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
No dont think theirs any other good company but google
27. Dr.Phil (Posts: 927; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I do vaguely remember seeing a few people at the local Starbucks talking about some other brand. I didn't really pay much attention to it because they were talking about "revolutionary" features I've known about for years now. Lol. Joking aside, I too am looking forward to the month of November.
19. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
yeah like integrating google glass with nexus or android phones. I would getting updates of missed calls and messages without taking out my phone.
26. madmikepr (Posts: 124; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
LOL = they're right on the money?
LOL = these guys haven't the slightest clue what we're about to drop on 'em?
4. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 636; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Yeah, bummer. No innovations for today.
5. bloodline (Posts: 693; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
still patiently waiting for my next nexus device
7. dsDoan (Posts: 223; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
All he said was "Reading rumor sites.... LOL"
How is that debunking anything? There are plenty of unreliable rumor sites out their with ridiculous information on them.
I'm not indicating whether these rumors are true or not, but I don't see how his statement debunks anything.
8. archon810 (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
You're right, the comment was just a comment - it's obvious what he was talking about but it wasn't the debunking.
The debunking was exposed by the hoaxer here:http://www.androidpolice.com/2
10. enemy_dil (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
Still got hangover?
Have some coffee.
Btw IOS rules!
11. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 866; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
whenever i read a comment like this I just assume it was posted 3 years ago.
18. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
for me, the number of dislikes usually means the comment is bogus and retarded
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6727; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Im still excited to see the ne nexus! Just hope they put put it on every carrier with STOCK JELLYBEAN & hopefully a SD CARD
14. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5497; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Micro SD card slot or at least 64GB internal space. :)
15. 90ninjas (Posts: 108; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Does anyone else realize how dumb of a name LG Optimus G Nexus is?
17. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
didnt uptil now. your comment did make me think about it a little. it would sound better as LG Optimus nexus G
16. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
please dont let xperia nexus be a rumor.
20. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
jus hoping sony, htc, or moto can pull it off, either one of those would be a success
21. yoyo93 (Posts: 34; Member since: 23 Sep 2012)
A Sony Nexus device would be a dream come true for me.
22. 14545 (Posts: 1152; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
All I really want are multiple brands with a Nexus. And a SD card slot and Removable battery.
24. deathgod (Posts: 122; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
The customization center is one rumor they should turn into reality. Personally, I'm hoping they wait to debut a new nexus device with the A15 cores, seeing as how I think thats what phones next year are gonna be gravitating towards.
25. imkyle (Posts: 1023; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Don't forget. Google also said that they were not making a sequel to the Nexus S back in 2011 and 6 months later we have the Galaxy Nexus.