Google working on touchscreen devices that use Chrome OS
0. phoneArena 20 Feb 2013, 21:46 posted on
Later this year, Google will be unveiling Chromebooks which will for the first time incorporate touchscreen technology...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. nicholassss (Posts: 348; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I cant think of what features chrome has that are worth merging. I could see just plain old using android in a chromebook and saying they "merged" and just let chrome os die
5. Jphones (Posts: 233; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Like AT and your wallet and cingular take the best leave the rest. Android and chrome will eventually merge into what idk it's all google so not like one's buying the other. Will most likely see it happen when glass becomes mainstream as in on the level of cellphones currently. Pretty sure their working on the tech we just won't see it for a couple years
3. nicholassss (Posts: 348; Member since: 10 May 2012)
please no. Just make it android already.
6. NickPeters (Posts: 64; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Come again? Why would Google even try to compete itself? Aren't there enough competing companies?
10. tuminatr (Posts: 656; Member since: 23 Feb 2009)
this is the same as apple & microsoft, with laptops, tablets, and smartphones
7. at0mNom (Posts: 8; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
Sounds like the Chrome Pixel. Maybe it's not just a rumor after all. Hopefully they'll reveal everything at the upcoming Google event.
8. saiki4116 (Posts: 324; Member since: 31 Mar 2011)
Chromebooks are too ahead of era.They prosper when cloud technology matures and connectivity not an issue to everyone and when that happens Google would be on top of game.Google are not some bunch of idiots who are pouring money in Chromebooks
9. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)