Google wants to build the Star Trek computer and this is not just a metaphor
0. phoneArena 12 Apr 2013, 04:37 posted on
It’s no wonder Google is a place where there is a huge concentration of geeks. And not just any kind of geeks - Star Trek geeks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
siri is like google now but missing a chromosome lol
8. omar300 (Posts: 200; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
Siri is not like google now, google now is independent search while siri uses alpha wolfram for information
14. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Siri is like a kid (kid's iToy with kid's assistant).... Try to compare with Google now and you will see how poor is Siri :-)
It's unbelievable how stupid Siri is, see:
16. axllebeer (Posts: 266; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
Just watched that video. Seems right on part with my experience. Wife has the 4s. I have the Evo LTE. She is always asking me to look something up for her. Google Now finds better results and more accurately 9 X's out of 10 easily. The only thing she uses Siri for really is seen she needs help spelling something.
19. axllebeer (Posts: 266; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
Siri is fun to play with, Google Now is way more functional. I wouldn't trade Google for Siri ever.
2. cezarepc (Posts: 631; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Ok now I wan't the voice of Jude Law to go along with it.
13. disneydad (Posts: 114; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Say 'nuclear vessel.'
15. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
I think they are across the bay, in Alameda.