Google wants Yahoo to rethink its search deal with Microsoft
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I suspect a rumored search deal with Yahoo is Google trying to mess with Yahoo and MS.
2. Aeires (unregistered)
As much as I like Google, I like choices even more. Granted, I'll still keep using Google for search and many other things, but I'd like to see Yahoo exist as its own entity.
Employee #20, impressive to start on the ground floor like that. Must have been a tough decision to pass up what Google offers to take a CEO job at a much smaller company. As they say though, it's good to be the king, or queen in this case.
3. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
Google does not need Yahoo.
btw Google and anti-trust ? ... no way. Google is no Apple.
5. Mozarrt (Posts: 301; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
Google is far worse than Apple,, who do you think stores all your internet searches, scans the emails in your gmail account and monitors the sites you are browsing on (using Chrome) for the sole purpose of making personalized adverts for you, I can tell you its not Apple.
8. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
I agreed to those terms and conditions... Just keep bringin on the innovatio. In the end its for the consumers benefit (and theirs too;)
11. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
with google i choose to accept their terms and conditions. but with apple ?
and in exchange of my info they provide me awesome services FREE OF COST.
what do you get from apple? ... dont say ios6 and apple maps
14. kingpet13 (Posts: 139; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
People always say that, but you have to remember that no person actually views most of that information. It is put into the program that then scans it, and either improvs your search, or if your search has certain terms that could lead to evidence of major crimes. Unless your search is majorly illegal it is very difficult to access without hacking Google's entire server. No one will be able to find out what info you put in.
4. rihel_95 (Posts: 301; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
I thought the site was related to phones only, but times really change
7. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
I know right... Cuz google has absolutely no relation to phones?
9. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2700; Member since: 26 May 2011)
You've never searched the web from your phone?
Remember, Google's placement in iOS and Android was a big part of the anti-trust investigation by the government.
12. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
You basically don't know who made Android right?
13. cncrim (Posts: 796; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
google is grandfather of android, u know that rite?
10. Whodaboss (Posts: 176; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
My main search engine is Yahoo. I just prefer the way the bring up the most current information. If and or when I can't find what I'm looking for on Yahoo, then I'll try Google. All search engines have certain things I like. Too bad the likes of Excite, HotBot, and Cuil aren't here anymore.
15. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
16. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
It can't happen as they would surely bring anti-trust police.