Google video series teaches developers to make better Android apps
0. phoneArena 11 Sep 2012, 22:40 posted on
Ever since the release of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Google (and Matias Duarte) has been on a mission to give developers as many resources as possible to learn how to make a great app that really looks at home in the Android world...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Pings (Posts: 297; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
The community is one of the reason why I love Android. Cool stuff and watching now.
3. mas11 (Posts: 1026; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Awesome avatar pic, where did you get it? Btw it would be cool if you could stick this on the back of your phone.
7. Pings (Posts: 297; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
I love to share. You could do that Google it and upload it. Here you go:
6. bloodline (Posts: 691; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
this why android is dominating the market