Google sued over Street View photo of peeing Frenchman
0. phoneArena 02 Mar 2012, 00:13 posted on
With all of the heavy news of the last few days thanks to MWC, it is good to have something lighter to have a laugh at; Google is being sued by a Frenchman whose image appears on Google Street View as he is urinating into a courtyard on his own property...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. imkyle (Posts: 1039; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
You were peeing outside and not in a toilet. Bad timing. Could have happened to anyone.
15. messiah (Posts: 434; Member since: 19 Feb 2010)
it's hard to take a shot in france without catching someone peeing in public.
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 1868; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
His own fault he shouldn't be blaming google. Stupid man. You pee outside you're asking for an audience.
3. Giggity (Posts: 147; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Even when gates are closed, if he doesn't have fences around his yard/garden (or at least high enough), he still subjected to public indecent exposure; at least that's how the laws go in the States.
4. Glim12808 (Posts: 394; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Somebody should charge this guy in court for indecent exposure!
8. Mimsyborogove923 (Posts: 8; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Umm, it's not even all that obvious that he's takin a piss. Just looks like he's standing there MAYBE with his hand at crotch level. Not sure what the fuss is about. Hell, if this happened to me I would probably tell everyone to go check it out.
10. ibap (Posts: 719; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
The song joke is cute, but I'm presuming he would be asking for something in French.
11. remixfa (Posts: 14253; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
nice pun there at the end. how does that go in french? :)
13. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
¡C'est un idiôt!
¿Excusez-moi, ou sonts les toilettes?
14. lpratas (Posts: 126; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
My comment didn't stayed added here. I said that the frenchman is free of pee in his property where he wants since that doesn't have public exposition. The photographer was very rogue, breached the privacy and was incovenient.
21. bubbasixx (Posts: 30; Member since: 09 Apr 2008)
Ok, first, if he pees out in the open for anyone to see anywhere, even at his house, it is public. I can't stand naked in my yard and not get in trouble for indecent exposure. Second, your "rogue photographer" is driving in a white car labeled GOOGLE, with a dozen cameras on top of it watching the road, not urinators who should not be on the side of the road. Third, privacy is behind closed (bathroom) doors. Lastly, the only inconvenience will be when his drinking buddies make fun of him for actually getting caught.
16. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I dont see a man peeing.. I see a man marking his territory..
17. galbert1555 (Posts: 14; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
18. LoneShaolin (Posts: 307; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
I don't see a man peeing. I see a man with a blurry face standing there. No evidence of watering the lawn. Had he not said anything, no one would have probably noticed.
19. samnote (Posts: 33; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
when you gotta go you gotta go...no waiting.