Google snatched Apple's chief of quality assurance for a possible Motorola project run by Sergey Brin
0. phoneArena 06 Feb 2012, 04:42 posted on
Simon Prakash has been the quality assurance head at Apple for the last eight years, meaning that he is one of the men behind the company's award-winning fusion of design and physical execution for the whole lineup - from Macs to the iPhone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rf1975 (Posts: 258; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
This will help Motorola to make some profitable phone with good built quality. Because Motorola is loosing ground. They have to make some good product to catch the lost market.
8. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
so apparently the droid razr doesnt have good build quality -_- its made of steel and kevlar im sure that is excellent build quality
2. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
the Gooola is setting up to kick ass
3. 9_HeLLs_oF_DrOid (Posts: 127; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
I never really found any earth-shattering design in iPhones but let's see how this will turn up for Motorola.
9. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
the fragile glass is "shattering" ZING!
4. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
should samsung be worried?
2010 was HTC, 2011 was Samsung, 2012...... ??????
5. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Well I hope his skills and experiences will help Motorola by designing better product experience and also pretty smartphones with unique appealing quality.
In terms of software Android 4.0 has a lot to offer.
In terms of hardware design Moto need start copying Nokia.
7. iyang02 (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
i agree. i hope motorola can do better this time. Because when it comes to talking about gadgets, samsung, apple and nokia will always be on the line.
10. BattleBrat (Posts: 1455; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Moto made the RAZR without this guy, and even my apple nut friends admit they like the design, imagine what they can do with this guy!