Google signs landmark patent agreement with Cisco to help fight unnecessary lawsuits
0. phoneArena 05 Feb 2014, 05:36 posted on
After a landmark agreement with Samsung, Google has now inked a ‘long-term’ cross-licensing patent deal with Cisco…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Finalflash (Posts: 2167; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
No, times are a going back to before Apple went full retard. This is how they had relative peace in the industry before everything went to hell because of a design company.
3. neops (Posts: 244; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
It's the global debt crisis that turns people nuts imho
7. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
global debt crisis was created by the world bankers and speculation....
4. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Well done. "Apple went full retard" comment is an instant classic.
5. jroc74 (Posts: 5534; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Yea...that was around the time when I actually liked and wanted Apple products.
Its sad...they almost seem like 2 separate companies comparing them back then vs now.
6. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
GREAT WORK, GOOGLE!! Setting the bar and showing other companies how to do business....I may not trust MS, APPLE, or even Google - but, if I had to pick one of the three, the obvious choice is Google...at least with an Android phone I am giving a plethora of choices - including blocking in game ads, mobile web ads, deleting bloatware...etc, etc..etc...