Google shows how to quick and easy 'Get Your Google Back' on the new Windows 8/RT
0. phoneArena 29 Oct 2012, 04:49 posted on
The launch of Windows 8 and RT, its limited ARM-based version, means a lot of people will bump head on with Bing and Internet Explorer…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darthinvader (Posts: 63; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Will use Bing and IE first for sometime..
3. Topcat488 (Posts: 1395; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
GOOGLE... The best thing on Windows 8/RT... :)
13. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
yes it is best but we can atlest test out IE10 for start just see what they did actually before we start bashing it no problem is checking out
6. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 383; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Google search & Chrome Browser > Bing search & Internet Explorer
14. asseek (Posts: 164; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
am with u that Google search is better than Bing search, but i prefer Mozilla Firefox over Google Chrome
for me its : Firefox>IE>Google Chrome
I never had any problems with IE
12. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Just because it is Google? - Firefox and Chrome are far better browsers in terms of usability and security than IE. That is a fact - jack
15. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
I've been using Bing for a while now. Same searches and I signed up for Bing rewards and I already got a 25 dollar gift card for amazon
2. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
I don't know why but I think google is flexing its muscles in enemy territory.
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
WTF!! Google is giving you windows user the choice and yet you did not appreciate??
you can choose not to download it but you cannot simply say other companies s**t when giving you choice
5. the_best (Posts: 139; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever!!!
7. drahmad (Posts: 480; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
chrome does not work on rt devices..ccorection please
10. Topcat488 (Posts: 1395; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
What do you mean chrome won't work??? If it's in that limit Market Place Store it will work... And guess what else will work, Firefox... Correction corrected. Both better then what Windows offer. :)
11. darthinvader (Posts: 63; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Dude I think you should get a Chromebook.. Since its pretty obvious that you are having your "Tim Cook" moment i,e. judging something without even trying.. :D
16. doubler86 (Posts: 320; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
This Does Not Work For Windows RT, Only Windows 8. For now at least.
17. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
if you want "google experience" better buy an android not a win8 tablet!!!!