Google secretly acquired Android smartwatch maker WIMM last year
2. DaNTRoN (Posts: 135; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I don't want smart watches or Glass. I just want robot eyes!!
Give me robot eyes...
3. StreetNerd (Posts: 819; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
I don't want smart watches or Glass. I just want Guess Collection watches!!
4. joey_sfb (Posts: 5551; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Lucky for all of us, Google bought it if Apple is the one that buy it. 2014 will be the start of patent lawsuits for smart watches.
5. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 2027; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
i was hoping for a ELYSIUM SUIT and a downloader...
7. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
They were probably trying to avoid another bogus patent iLawsuit by Apple; I can just hear Apple claiming in court documents, "WE patented the wristband and WE patented a tiNy battery-operated metal square running a mobile OS and, therefore, WE hold the patent on any watch with smart features."
9. Gigabinzle (Posts: 37; Member since: 30 Aug 2013)
The next wave of carrier subsidized watches...
10. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
if you can't make them. buy them instead.. :)
11. tedkord (Posts: 10915; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
If you can't make them, buy all the parts from Samsung.