Google says 20% time is going strong, and Google Now is proof
1. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1126; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Well good hear that and keep on continuing this "20% time" thing so we all of your customer
2. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1126; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Could get new improved features
"mistakenly pressed "post" button before completing the comment" ooops...
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nothing beats Google Now. The closest competitor is Siri, but Google Now is still better. One slight advantage of Siri is that you can chat with it, but who would want to chat with a smartphone like an idiot?
4. lyndon420 (Posts: 2567; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Probably have better conversations with siri than with some of the contributors around here.
5. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1575; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
I thought Speech was the closest competitor.
8. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 206; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Who? Rajesh had a romance with Siri, but sadly it didn't last as he chocked at the critical moment.
6. Deadeye37 (Posts: 125; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
I'm glad that Google Now came about with the 20% time. They just need to use a little more 20% time and get Google Now to track College Football scores. Sure, we can follow College Basketball, but College Football has so much more of a following.
You would think that the proximity of Cal and Stanford would help encourage them to develop following college football in Google Now.