Google reserving space at Best Buy in 2014 for Google Glass?
0. phoneArena 22 Aug 2013, 04:34 posted on
According to blogger Robert Scoble, he has heard from a source who tells him that Google plans on renting 6000 square feet inside every Best Buy store next year; the implication is that the area is being rented for Google Glass sales. Considering that the average Best Buy store is 28,000 square feet, perhaps what the source meant was that system wide Google was renting 6000 square feet of retail space from the big box retailer...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. papss (Posts: 2166; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Sounds like something that m$ has already done hmmm bb is a slut lol
2. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
make it $300 and its going to be another hit like nexus 7
3. Fallout09 (Posts: 397; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Best Buy is turning into a Mini Mall. Apple, Samsung and now Google having their own floor space in the store. I wonder what departments are getting downsized to make this happen?
6. RevKBA (Posts: 11; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
The stuff that gets removed to make room for things like this are the things that are on the way out anyway. DVDs, CDs, landline phones, etc.
8. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 112; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Well, considering that a few Best Buy locations have a trial musical instrument section, maybe it will replace that. Everytime I am in my local store that section is dead.
9. lsutigers (Posts: 558; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
In my local Best Buys they have been taking a lot of room away from the movie/music dept. since now most of it is streamed.