Google reports Q4 earnings, says a quarter of a billion use Android globally
0. phoneArena 19 Jan 2012, 22:09 posted on
With its quarterly revenue surpassing the $10 billion mark for the first time, Google reported GAAP Q4 net earnings of $2.71 billion compared with last year's figure of $2.54 billion; Google reported that 250 million people globally are using an Android handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ghost__uwi (Posts: 175; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
I really really hope they are not counting my google plus account. I visit that to just give my eyes a rest from fb.
2. JGuinan007 (Posts: 619; Member since: 19 May 2011)
I like google+ so does the NSA they even rewrote android to be more secure and put out Android SE Devs are going to go nutz making Android SE roms now Android is the most secure OS thanks NSA
5. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Hey can someone tell me what does ''with google'' mean cause samsung galaxy s2 doesn't have with google while lg optimus 2x has.
8. jbash (Posts: 339; Member since: 07 Feb 2011)
it also means that it has google apps(market, maps, navigation, gmail, gtalk) preinstalled.
the kindle fire is not a with google android device, it runs android but is missing the google apps preinstalled
6. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
It means that the phone has Google Android, and its just something manufacturers don't really have to include on their phones.