Google releases video showing off slew of new Nexus products
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Oct 2012, 12:18
Hot on the heals of announcing a slate of new Nexus products, Google releases its first video showing them off...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Topcat488 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 12:26 23
Google, love it or like it... But hating it, is hating innovation.
24. PhenomFaz posted on 29 Oct 2012, 15:37 0
you and me both buddy!
20. Mxyzptlk posted on 29 Oct 2012, 14:48 1
8GB of storage in late 2012 isn't innovation. It's a big step backward. They should have at least made it double that amount. People like to store things on their phone. There's not much you can do with 8GB.
26. bayusuputra posted on 29 Oct 2012, 19:45 4
they are pushing cloud storage, isn't that a step forward?
anyway, since you are an iFan, I'm sure you are not aware of USB OTG support..
hell, yeah, It's expandable storage taken to the Chuck Norris Level..
2. BadAssAbe posted on 29 Oct 2012, 12:29 12
Even without a press event google still Overshadowed Microsoft's event
21. Ray.S posted on 29 Oct 2012, 14:48 0
And things look as if they really WANTED to overshadow it. Could they be considering Microsoft a threat now?
25. BadAssAbe posted on 29 Oct 2012, 16:37 4
Nah with so many leaks, they probably thought there was no reason to keep it a secret anymore LOL
27. bayusuputra posted on 29 Oct 2012, 19:46 1
yeah, agree, too many leaks, might as well make it flooded..
3. Sakeem posted on 29 Oct 2012, 12:32 2
You know, seeing the nexus 10 here, it doesnt look as bad as i previously thought.
9. Cyan3boN posted on 29 Oct 2012, 13:01 0
That can be said for the nexus 4, but not for the 10. it looks ugly, typical sammy style
5. BadAssAbe posted on 29 Oct 2012, 12:35 4
I saw in the ad, the nexus 10 on screen buttons disappear while watching a video. Is this true? I HOPE so got the xoom and i would like that very much in 4.2, still running 4.1.2 and thats getting old already LOL
10. an4564 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 13:05 4
the nexus 4 is looking better and better. for that price its hard for me to say no to getting it
11. InspectorGadget80 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 13:29 3
THIS IS THE TABLET I'VE BEEN WAITING for can't wait too buy it!!
13. Xquisite posted on 29 Oct 2012, 13:35 0
I plan on buying the iPad Mini and the Nexus 4. As much as I like the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 I don't see the point on basically getting a bigger version of the Nexus 4.
It's like having a iphone, ipad mini, and iPad.
14. app_droid_soft posted on 29 Oct 2012, 13:52 1
see nexus in action at google headquarter
15. TA1980 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 14:02 2
Woooow, am going to get both of them for sure. Who want to buy my gs3 and iPad 3 ?
17. app_droid_soft posted on 29 Oct 2012, 14:07 5
i am in love witn google...looks like my ipad 2 will be my last idevice
18. ogy_dogy posted on 29 Oct 2012, 14:39 2
Wow, this video has confirmed all rumors, the nexus devices can use google search, amazing!! lol
23. ogy_dogy posted on 29 Oct 2012, 14:50 0
you miss my point, every smartphone out there can do it, show some new features or at least mention the high end display, who cares about searching, we can all do it...
19. PequeñoConfucio posted on 29 Oct 2012, 14:45 1
I love the design of the Nexus 10, it looks much better than what it looked in the leaks!
28. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 30 Oct 2012, 00:41 0
the only worthy nexus device to buy is the nexus 7 and nexus 10... the phone.. NO!! the phone stinks!!! whats the purpose of having s4 Pro but with very limited memory? people might just buy the 16GB version... but honestly why they announce 8GB version? is that an iPod? its a smartphone with s4 pro beast inside!
but hope that google make a refresh version of nexus 7 with rear camera with it!