Google releases video showing off slew of new Nexus products
1. Topcat488 (Posts: 1391; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Google, love it or like it... But hating it, is hating innovation.
6. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1235; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
I really wanna go for that beastly tablet!
7. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I'm so getting this tablet!!!
20. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 9924; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
8GB of storage in late 2012 isn't innovation. It's a big step backward. They should have at least made it double that amount. People like to store things on their phone. There's not much you can do with 8GB.
26. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
they are pushing cloud storage, isn't that a step forward?
anyway, since you are an iFan, I'm sure you are not aware of USB OTG support..
hell, yeah, It's expandable storage taken to the Chuck Norris Level..
2. BadAssAbe (Posts: 454; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Even without a press event google still Overshadowed Microsoft's event
21. Ray.S (Posts: 306; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
And things look as if they really WANTED to overshadow it. Could they be considering Microsoft a threat now?
25. BadAssAbe (Posts: 454; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Nah with so many leaks, they probably thought there was no reason to keep it a secret anymore LOL
27. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
yeah, agree, too many leaks, might as well make it flooded..
3. Sakeem (Posts: 412; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
You know, seeing the nexus 10 here, it doesnt look as bad as i previously thought.
9. Cyan3boN (Posts: 444; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
That can be said for the nexus 4, but not for the 10. it looks ugly, typical sammy style
5. BadAssAbe (Posts: 454; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
I saw in the ad, the nexus 10 on screen buttons disappear while watching a video. Is this true? I HOPE so got the xoom and i would like that very much in 4.2, still running 4.1.2 and thats getting old already LOL
8. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
that Nexus 10.....Er ...I mean the Girl ..
10. an4564 (Posts: 39; Member since: 17 Jul 2012)
the nexus 4 is looking better and better. for that price its hard for me to say no to getting it
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
THIS IS THE TABLET I'VE BEEN WAITING for can't wait too buy it!!
12. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
OLED based display? THANKS BUT NO!
13. Xquisite (Posts: 87; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
I plan on buying the iPad Mini and the Nexus 4. As much as I like the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 I don't see the point on basically getting a bigger version of the Nexus 4.
It's like having a iphone, ipad mini, and iPad.
14. app_droid_soft (Posts: 42; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
see nexus in action at google headquarter
15. TA1980 (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Woooow, am going to get both of them for sure. Who want to buy my gs3 and iPad 3 ?
17. app_droid_soft (Posts: 42; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
i am in love witn google...looks like my ipad 2 will be my last idevice
18. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Wow, this video has confirmed all rumors, the nexus devices can use google search, amazing!! lol
23. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
you miss my point, every smartphone out there can do it, show some new features or at least mention the high end display, who cares about searching, we can all do it...
19. PequeñoConfucio (Posts: 9; Member since: 28 Oct 2012)
I love the design of the Nexus 10, it looks much better than what it looked in the leaks!
28. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
the only worthy nexus device to buy is the nexus 7 and nexus 10... the phone.. NO!! the phone stinks!!! whats the purpose of having s4 Pro but with very limited memory? people might just buy the 16GB version... but honestly why they announce 8GB version? is that an iPod? its a smartphone with s4 pro beast inside!
but hope that google make a refresh version of nexus 7 with rear camera with it!