Google releases pictures from Hackathon
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Feb 2013, 18:40
Late January and early San Francisco, Google got together those who had pre-ordered Google Glass and because of the NDA, well, no one is doing much talking except for Google; the Mountain View tech giant is letting pictures do all of the talking; eight winning teams won the grand prize-Google dug deep into its own pocket to foot the bill for each of their Explorer edition Glass...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HDShatter posted on 15 Feb 2013, 18:43 5 2
I want google glasses so I can just have arrows point me to where I need to walk.
2. InspectorGadget80 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 18:45 6 4
Hurry up and release those damn GLASSES GOOGLE. Can't wait till 2014
3. rusticguy posted on 15 Feb 2013, 19:03 1 3
Pictures with Apple LOGO more distinctly shown than anything else. Is GOOG marketing Apple products?
4. jroc74 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 20:55 4 0
Probably not. Just shows that they are not fanboys.