Google releases beta AdMob SDK updated for Windows Phone 8
0. phoneArena 05 Oct 2013, 20:53 posted on
Google may not think that Windows Phone has enough market share to spend resources building apps for the platform, but apparently the platform is big enough for Google to monetize it. Sure, Google already gets money for any ads you may see when browsing the web on WP, and it had an AdMob SDK so developers could place ads in apps; but, the AdMob hadn't been updated for Windows Phone 8 until now...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. djripster (Posts: 138; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
Its frustrating that Google doesn't release their apps for Windows Phones...
4. underbc (Posts: 22; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
microsoft took many years just to think release microsoft office to android ..
it's business man ..
2. aditya.k (Posts: 493; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
So this can also indicate they have started working G Apps for WP8??
3. Cyberchum (Posts: 605; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Huh Google, you want to make money off the platform but cares less when it comes to making apps for it? W2G.