Google releases 4 prescription frames that work with Google Glass
1. Qbancelli (Posts: 60; Member since: 11 Mar 2010)
If it is under $500, I'm getting this. No doubt about it.
2. androiphone20 (Posts: 1399; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
"Google Glass", 24 000 people working at Google and noone comes up with Googly eyes? Oh, come on
3. hmd74 (Posts: 274; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
As we don't have 4G...and don't have access to Google services... Why should i buy that?
Waiting for Razer Nabu :)
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 10283; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The chick in the thumbnail, and the one in the video are smokin hot, and jedii approved.
6. Kaiser2007 (Posts: 146; Member since: 16 Nov 2013)
I watch the video only because of your post. Disappointed. The one in the picture is fine.
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6196; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Not digging the frames there. I'll just use my one glasses when GOOGLE GLASS release to the consumer