Google releases 4 prescription frames that work with Google Glass
1. Qbancelli (Posts: 75; Member since: 11 Mar 2010)
If it is under $500, I'm getting this. No doubt about it.
2. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
"Google Glass", 24 000 people working at Google and noone comes up with Googly eyes? Oh, come on
3. hmd74 (Posts: 478; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
As we don't have 4G...and don't have access to Google services... Why should i buy that?
Waiting for Razer Nabu :)
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 21367; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The chick in the thumbnail, and the one in the video are smokin hot, and jedii approved.
6. Kaiser2007 (Posts: 173; Member since: 16 Nov 2013)
I watch the video only because of your post. Disappointed. The one in the picture is fine.
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Not digging the frames there. I'll just use my one glasses when GOOGLE GLASS release to the consumer