Google ready to battle Facebook over Waze?
0. phoneArena 23 May 2013, 21:49 posted on
A big time takeover battle reminiscent of the 1980's LBO fueled deals could be coming to tech; a couple of weeks ago, speculation started up that social networking site Facebook was going to purchase crowdsourced navigation site Waze for $1 billion. But a report on Thursday night suggests that another company, Google, is about to join the battle...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
we are with you google facebook is a joke
3. rcwfox2002 (Posts: 41; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
As a Waze user I can see Google doing way more with it than facebook
4. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
google will not be allowed to purchase WAZE in a billion years, so this discussion is moot.
5. SleepingOz (unregistered)
You wish.. =]
6. Stuntman (Posts: 827; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I want Google to get Waze and get rid of the Bing search on it. It sucks. I have to do the search on Google and then copy it into Waze.