Google pushing the cloud with new Google Play ads
0. phoneArena 15 Jun 2012, 21:01 posted on
The Google Play Store hasn't really been around too long, but Google has given it premium visibility on its black navigation bar on each Google product page, and obviously, the Play Store is an integral part of the Android experience...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 398; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
The banana one makes NO SENSE whatsoever. And I actually understand what they're talking about. Please never show it on tv. Google Play is really great though.
3. scotty0717 (Posts: 10; Member since: 11 Aug 2011)
That is too funny... and what a great way to get a point across. If you don't get it....well you must still use iTunes to sync your music. ; -)
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5647; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i don't even have iTunes installed and i've never had a problem. xD
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5647; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh ho ho ho, that's pretty clever...i'm still mad at them for the stupid name change though. >>
10. matrix_neo (Posts: 321; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
The title should be 101 reasons not to but iOS/WP. You're just wasting your time, android is completely far fom what it was written in the list. Besides the one who wrote it is a guest, he/she might working in apple or ms. It's a big lie, and don't fool yourself about it, you might ended an insane person lol
11. matrix_neo (Posts: 321; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Opps Gener3l deleted his comment, no more no.9 comment.